Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Elite Window Coverings's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- i use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Elite Window Coverings's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Elite Window Coverings at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Elite Window Coverings's web site are provided "as is". Elite Window Coverings makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Elite Window Coverings does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Elite Window Coverings or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Elite Window Coverings's Internet site, even if Elite Window Coverings or a Elite Window Coverings authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Elite Window Coverings's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Elite Window Coverings does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Elite Window Coverings may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Elite Window Coverings does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Elite Window Coverings has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Elite Window Coverings of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Elite Window Coverings's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- 3 Things To Consider When Choosing Between Faux & Real Wood Blinds
When it comes to enhancing both the beauty and the comfort of your home at the same time, there are few things out there that can accomplish the task quite like new window blinds. Among window blinds, two of the most popular options all over the country are real wood blinds and faux wood blinds, […]Read More
- Blinds vs. Shutters: Finding The Right Option For Your Home
When it comes to making the final touches to your home’s interior decor, deciding on window coverings is likely going to be one of the final steps. Much like the frosting on a cake, the window coverings you choose are going to be a reflection of your personal tastes, as we as have a massive […]Read More